Old December 31st 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
First of One

Default ati AIW 9600 - connecting tv coax cable to ATI (HOW)?

Does your card look like this one:
http://ati.amd.com/designpartners/me..._board_lrg.jpg

On this card there is a threaded coax connector for the TV antenna.

"tdr" wrote in message
ups.com...
I can not find any info on how to connect the cable companies coax to
the ati 9600 AIW and watch tv. (or record from the cable companies DVR
- device is 30+ feet away from the computer)

What is the tv connector? input? or Output?

Do I need another device to convert the coax to s-video or composit?

I was able to get an ext. dvd player connected but that was thru the
composit ports.

TIA.