Old July 2nd 03, 05:15 AM
Paul

In article , "John Smith"
wrote:

Thanks...

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
And I've just got the same corruption issue with the latest downloaded
SoundMax for XP.

Yeah, it's been a problem lately for Asus.

Prepare an email with the details as to which servers and files are
corrupted. I sent my complaint to the following addresses and
the files were fixed in about four days. It seems Asus is unable
to identify the source of the corruption, so we just have to keep
sending emails to get this stuff fixed. I explained to them the
need to checksum their server contents, so they can identify these
problems automatically, but the advice fell on deaf ears...

HTH,
Paul