Old June 6th 21, 11:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jeff Jonas

Default What is hagaki paper?

A neighbor wanted me to print out some stuff
and gave me some papers of unknown size.

Inkjet can probably handle it, with enough drying.

Laser printers require proper smooth finish
and electrical properties to attract the toner.
I know: a friend wanted to use some paper left over from a print job.
The toner just wiped off: never fused to the surface.

Larger than DIN A4 or letter.
The result was a page displaying the output on top
and leaving a lot of space below.

That leads to really serious problems when scanning:
deleting the signature and bottom part!