Old February 5th 05, 07:59 PM
Mike Richter

Bun Mui wrote:

I have several mp3s 192 KBPS .

I try to make into Cd audio with Nero.

When I play them in portable cd player it vibrates the speakers.
I don't have an adjustment for treble and bass for the cd player.

I try to play this CD on my hi-fi stereo system I have to
lower the treble setting and it will play o.k.

I tried to use mp3s of 128 KBPS which don't seem to vibrate the
speakers in my portable player.

My question is , is it possible to burn mp3s to make into
cd audio which won't vibrate my speakers in my portable Cd player.
Anywhere where I could adjsut in Nero settings like in the
filters options?

One post is enough.

You have identified one of the reasons I edit my sources - to adjust the
equalization. In addition, the compressor making the MP3s may generate
audible artifacts which are what bother your speakers (and you). I
prefer a 'poorer' compressor - one which does not try to reach for
unavailable high end and which therefore suppresses artifacts.

If you find 128 Kbps sounds better, use it. If you have only higher
rates available, then you will want to use an audio editor to suppress
the highs which bother you.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/