Old February 11th 14, 12:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
~misfit~[_16_]

Default Resolution issue..

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Ed Light wrote:
Have you tried tech support for Path of Exile, and their forums?

Hi Ed,

Yes, I've asked in their tech support forums and as yet have no answers. :-/

I don't get why one card offers diiferent resolutions to another using the
same driver with the same maximum size panel - when they both *do* the
maximum size. It's not like 1600x900 is unheard-of - I saw it many, many
times while Googling for a fix. (No fix - nobody with my specific problem
that I could find but a *lot* of [19"] 1600x900 short-screen monitors out
there....)

Thanks for the reply,
--
/Shaun