Old January 16th 05, 04:10 PM
JM

Default RAM problem solved!

Just thought I'd post the solution to my A7N8X RAM issues at 200mhz DDR that
I asked about a couple of weeks ago.. After trying 3 different brands of
generic and Kingston RAM, I borrowed some from a friend with an A7N8X-E that
was rated at CAS2.5, and had no problems.
With that in mind I took a chance and bought a 1gig kit from OCZ rated at
CAS2.5, and these two sticks work great!
I'm glad I found something that works, but it was a bit of a fight getting
to this point... one thing's for sure, I won't be buying Kingston again...