Old July 20th 03, 11:37 PM
S.Heenan

AJ wrote:
This may be a dumb post since I'm not really having a problem, but I
was wondering about the "Primary VGA Bios" setting. I have had it on
PCI even though I have an NVIDIA gf4 ti4200, and had no problems.
Recently I switched it to AGP since it is an AGP card and haven't
noticed a change. Which setting should it be on? Is there any
performance advantage or otherwise from using one setting over the
other?

Thanks

AJ

If you have one video card, the setting doesn't matter. If you had one AGP
video card and one PCI video card, this BIOS setting would determine which
was initialized first. No performance gains either way.
--
"Heavens ta Murgatroid. Exit, stage left !"