Old February 10th 19, 03:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

Default Time For A New Motherboard?

"tb" wrote

snippage

My guess is that I have a USB port problem with PC#1 and it might be
time to purchase another motherboard. (The PC is nine years old...)

I have a MOBO that is older than that, but since every other component in
the case has been replaced and/or upgraded several time I cannot say that PC
is 11 years old. My 8GB RAM is brand new. The issue for me is to wait until
the price of new parts becomes affordable. Similar in logic to maintaining
an old used car, mine 2005.