Old November 27th 18, 01:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default ATEN CS-104 KVM switch need power cord

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 21:06:50 -0500, John McGaw
wrote:

On 11/26/2018 8:19 PM, Paul wrote:
wrote:

Hi Paul - You know who I am.* Much help in the past.

snip...
I'm surprised they sell them for that little.

Anyway, those are examples of VGA to HDMI.

Now, double check what you need (I could be mistaken),
and when you pick something you like, post back for comments.

** Paul

I had thought that, if this was my problem, I'd just pop in a proper (but
cheap) digital video card then I realized that doing so with an XP OS might
prove to be a driver disaster. Honestly, it might just be easiest for OP to
buy a new laptop -- ones up to this sort of task are pretty cheap right now
and way less hassle.

Yep - I agree.
Pete