Old November 1st 17, 03:18 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
micky

Default Power Supply Failure?

In alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, on Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:37:46 -0400, Earl Grey
wrote:

On 10/30/17 5:02 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:
On 10/21/2017 8:37 PM, Ben Myers wrote:

**** I think it's great you are helping a 93 year old keep her mind
active.** I've set up a few computers for older folks.* You can put the
icon for solitaire and e-mail on the desk top screen so all they have to
do is click the icon after the computer boots up.* I like win7
solitaire.* You could also put a youtube icon on there and facebook to
try to get her using those.

Not too condescending, are you ;-)

Good point. I"m sure she'll be active no matter what.

But otoh, you could put the solitaire, email, and other icons right in
the list of startup programs. I've thought of doing that for myself,
and I'll definitely do it when I'm 92, in preparation for 93. .

I did put the file backup program in the startup list, since I
constantly forgot to backup.

---
http://www.avg.com