Old January 28th 07, 05:26 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Default "Lifetime Warranty" for Canon print heads?

Dreaming is OK 2

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

In article , says...

I have a Canon IP4000. I have always used Canon ink for obvious reasons. I NEVER have done a deep cleaning (nor any cleaning) and NEVER have had a problem in over two and a half years.

I've used an i960 for 2 1/2 years also, using only refill ink from alotofothings.com, and my results are the same as measlykite's, except he has flushed a lot more money down the toilet than I have! No deep cleaning, but of course my printer does periodic automatic cleanings (just like Measly's does), except I don't have to worry how much ink it uses, since it is almost free! Don't listen to his anti-refill bull****, it works quite nicely, and is little trouble (perhaps less trouble than driving to Costco to get ripped off?)