Old May 18th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

"William" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 May 2006 07:16:32 +0100, Chronos
wrote:

Consumers have many ways to redress the balance and members of
this group have much experience in most of them.

I'm sure you have helped many in this NG, however I am fortunate in that
I have
extensive experience myself and do not require assistance.... thanks.

Only in your own mind by the looks of it.

Unfortunately, you lost the right to receive the benefit of that
experience
when you crossed the line into dishonesty.

May I suggest you change that last word to 'devious' or something similar.

Nope, "dishonest" seems perfectly appropriate in this instance.

I do not accept that by using multiple alias I am dishonest and strongly
resent
your slanderous suggestion that I am dishonest, and request you retract
the
statement.

You may want to do a little research on slander before you make an even
bigger fool out of yourself.

At the end of the day I suspect that your little rant has done nothing to
tarnish Aria's reputation, and would go so far as to suggest that it has
actually encouraged one or two people to place orders with them. If you
have something to say, by all means say it, but once you stoop to making
multiple posts, misrepresenting yourself as another person agreeing with
those posts, and all the other little "tactics" you've used, then you lose
all credibility.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk