Old May 18th 06, 04:25 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

On Thu, 18 May 2006 07:16:32 +0100, Chronos
wrote:

Consumers have many ways to redress the balance and members of
this group have much experience in most of them.

I'm sure you have helped many in this NG, however I am fortunate in that I have
extensive experience myself and do not require assistance.... thanks.

Unfortunately, you lost the right to receive the benefit of that experience
when you crossed the line into dishonesty.

May I suggest you change that last word to 'devious' or something similar.
I do not accept that by using multiple alias I am dishonest and strongly resent
your slanderous suggestion that I am dishonest, and request you retract the
statement.

No no no no no you have not realized that the whole object of the
exorcise was to get AREA noticed for all the wrong reasons this the
guy has succeeded in doing .
Now regarding the use of different aliases again you just are not
thinking where I to post this here four , five, six times using this
alias you would think I had gone mad but using a different alias
it would not stand out so much .

At last someone has sussed out what I was endeavouring to do.
I have never requested assistance of any kind in this NG, or in any other for
that matter, and require none!
As a very dis-satisfied Aria customer I simply wished to shout out from the
rooftops as loud as possible what a rubbish company they were based on my own
experiences with them.
It probably achieved very little, yes it created a situation where dispersions
in this instance were made on my own character and I accept that, but it made
me feel better. Has one never had a bad experience with a company where you
felt like screaming loudly afterwards. As long as the allegations are true, no
offence has been committed. Yes it was childish and devious to use alias names,
but was it dishonest.. NO.

And AIS previously the ongoing discussion of whatever content posters submit
merely serves to ensure the ARIA subject line remains on-going, a situation
where Aria's reputation is possibly tarnished even more than I originally
intended myself. :-))

Kind regards

Bill