Old November 14th 09, 06:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
W[_3_]

Default Notebook With Pluggable Hard Drive

I'm looking for a notebook with a 17" widescreen monitor that has its hard
drive available as a plug-in module that is easily removed and replaced.
We want to have three separate boot devices: for Windows XP, Windows Vista,
and Windows 7, and it's very important that we be able to quickly switch
between these. We do NOT want a notebook where you have to unscrew some
compartment on the bottom of the computer and then hassle with removing or
installing a drive. We want to be able to just press a button and have a
drive come out, and be able to instantly plug in a replacement drive,
minimum hassle, with the whole exchange done in under 30 seconds.

Does any manufacturer make such a notebook? What is make and model?