Old December 6th 18, 05:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson

Default Copieing 60.000 items from Windows Live Mail extreme performance degradation

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 09:42:02 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Disabling the mouse is done by clicking on the title bar of cmd.exe window and going to properties and disabling "quick edit mode".

Quick edit mode is insane.

Quick Edit Mode is my favorite Command Prompt option. I enable it on
every system because it makes working with the Command Prompt so much
easier. Interesting that you're disabling it instead.