Old December 2nd 18, 10:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Need cables for ATEN CS104 4-port KVM

On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 12:49:12 -0500, Paul

I have done some looking for cables for my ATEN KVM. I think I will
need:
1) to connect inputs to KVM:
monitor - VGA cable, KVM monitor end male to KVM end male
mouse - PS/2 mouse to KVM end male PS/2
keyboard - PS/2 keyboard to KVM male PS/2
2) to connect KVM to each CPU:
monitor - CPU end, VGA male to KVM end female VGA
mouse - KVM CPU PS/2 male to PS2 mouse
keyboard - KVM CPU PS/2 male to PS2 keyboard

agree???

Thanks
Al

You have me at a disadvantage here, as you can
see the items in question.

I'm surprised the VGA cable to each CPU isn't male
on both ends. They should really use cable choices
the user is likely to already have.

Paul

Yeh me 2. I chcked the KVM, and all 4 VGA ports have pins sticking
up, hence requiring a cable female plug. Right?
Thanks
Al