Old November 5th 07, 01:38 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.backup-software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Brian K

Default BACKUP & RECOVERY: Please share your strategies + software product(s) you prefer (MBR, NTLDR, PARTITIONS, DISK IMAGES etc.)

_ so that when I see the dread MBR Status
in AVG as "Changed" I can, in minutes, overwrite it.

That message is so common with AV programs that it is almost meaningless. It
doesn't imply there is anything wrong with your MBR and your MBR is in all
likelihood, perfectly normal.