Old June 25th 03, 10:57 AM
Paul S Brown

Anthony Mandic wrote:

Dragan Cvetkovic wrote:

Paul S Brown writes:

Anthony Mandic wrote:
Why don't you get back to us when they have more than 100.
Of course, by that time, Sun will have raised the bar yet again.

Is 9632 processors big enough?

ASCI Red is based on Pentium Pro processors and has been out for a few
years.

Where can I buy these? Experimental platform don't count.

Next he'll try and claim that x86 has been 64-bit for years
longer that the UltraSparcs. Perhaps he should try for
Nintendo. Heck, even they've been 64-bit for longer than Intel.

Umm - no, not going to. I know full well that Sparc has been 64bit since the
US1 launched. I also know that x86 has only been 64bit for around 4 months
since the launch of Hammer - Itanium isn't x86 by any useful definition.

P.