Old August 1st 08, 03:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom,alt.comp.freeware,alt.cd-r
Kram[_3_]

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (standard)

Wow, smh you are one twisted person. I remember seeing your rants
against Mike Richter 13 years ago. What a sad existence.

smh wrote:
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(only dao)

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 8/10/04

DVD-ROM is normally and I believe exclusively
written DAO, hence only single-session. === Multi NO
=======================

Wow! No multisession on DVD !!!

Then again:

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (standard)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (10/5/04):

In my limited experience, multisession on ISO 9660 DVD-ROM is
unsupported, poorly supported or inconsistent in both writers
and software.

How the hell do you know that, Mikey?

Have you found the documentation?

Mikey (8/10/04):

"Documentation for this is still sparse or
missing altogether"

Have you found the standard?

Mikey (9/8/04):

"I've not found any standard
for multisession DVD-ROM in ISO 9660 style."

'

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?