Old April 20th 07, 09:06 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

Default Rock Laptops - Important "heads-up".

I recently got my new Rock Laptop and am very happy with it, except
for one important thing.

It came with Vista (no, that's not it) but System restore was not
working and throwing up errors. This only happened when I tried to
change some settings. If one does not check it, one would only find
the hard way that System Restore was ****ed - if one does not try to
configure it, no errors are generated.

It took a minute to fix but it is a shame that a) the computer was
shipped in that state and b) I have not had a reply from Rock two days
after telling them about this.

--
Cheers,

Guy