Old April 16th 05, 02:31 PM
Alfred Kaufmann

The RMA usually tells you exactly what to send back for replacement
and that does not include manuals, cables & CDs. A manufacturers' RMA
is not like taking it back to a retail store.

Ak

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:19:40 GMT, No one wrote:

Is anyone else as unimpressed with Abit's RMA as I am? I returned a
video card, being careful to include all the manuals, cables and CDs.
All I received is a bare card. No cables. No CDs. No manuals. It
even came in a box that looked like something bought used off ebay. No
explanation of what was done or if this was a replacement board. This
is very unprofessional.