Old June 14th 11, 03:24 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Motherboard/PC not booting when no monitor connected ?!? (or switch connections ?)

Yeah ok,

But this doesn't really answer my question.

"control-alt-delete" is probably considered a warm-reboot or warm-reset.

Does that also count for the counter ?

I guess I could try it out... but I am not gonna do that now...

Also I'll probably be using this setup for a while which works nicely so
there is no rush...

I was just wondering what could explain the kinda weird behaviour I saw...

I guess it could be weird electrical related things, but if not then it
would be nice to rule that out because it was a feature and not something
weird.

I still need to call technician to replace power wall socket... perhaps I
will do that soon... we had many holidays over here and I was busy too with
lots of stuff

Also currently one blue led is not shining which is kinda weird... but oh
well

Bye,
Skybuck.