Old January 31st 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Dumbo

Default Det Dram error.

I am still waiting on ASUS getting back to me on that very issue but I have
been warned not to hold my breath. I have a Striker Extreme V1.00 (I'm not
aware of any other revision) but after the 1801 was installed there were no
flashing LEDs but the GTX still didnt work. There are a lot of people out
there on both sides of the fence and both swearing that theirs is the right
side. I have seen postings with Striker users posting good 3Dmarks etc..
with GTXs and 4870s but my motherboard seems forever stuck with a 2900XT. I
dont think the 3000 series was much of an upgrade so I'm stuck with this.
If I was overclocking like mad then I would understand it not working but
all the settings for these cards are default.

I feel very deflated.

Thanks everyone

Robin