Old January 31st 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Pentium III video card recommendation needed

On 30 Jan, 17:46, "JAD" wrote:
AGP or PCI

PCI, I'm afraid.

as far as what card, you don't need to take a chance on used from EBAY, now
is the time to bargain up on old tech -new in the box for cheap.

Thanks for pointing that out, but I'm looking to spend a maximum of
£10 (approx. $20) as it's not for my PC. I'm just curious to see what
the best card for a processor in the 450MHz - 600MHz range would be
without getting something way too powerful.

All the best,

Dave.