Old January 31st 07, 10:56 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying

Default Hard drive performance - how to measure

"Scott" wrote in message
Hi, I'm working on a new computer that I will mainly use for personal
stuff, but I'll also be doing some database work that requires high
storage performance.

My system is based on the EVGA 680i motherboard, and I have 4 SATA 2
drives that I can configure as either RAID5 or RAID0+1.

In order to decide which offers the best price / performance ratio -
what types of benchmarks are available to measure driver performance?

Try HDTach

Bye,
Skybuck.