Old April 8th 04, 04:31 AM
David L Holiman

On 7 Apr 2004 16:15:49 -0700, (vbprogwb) wrote
this in
comp.hardwa

Hi, All!

When I built my PC last year, I installed a
Western Digital, 120Gb, 7200 RPM, 8MB buffer hard drive

I have an old
Western Digital Caviar 33200 (3 gig?)

That I am thinking about installing for backup purposes only.

But, it seems like I heard that I could run into problems with the two
drives running at different rpm's.....

Should this be ok to do (use both of them)?

Thanks!

Thanks,

Bob

I've never heard of a problem with running two different RPM rated
drives. You should be OK, but your mileage my vary. Good luck.

David L. Holiman
"Gracing the Internet in some form or fashion since February 1996!"

Network Administrator

The "from" and "reply-to" addresses are spam traps.
For correspondance by e-mail, send mail to holliwood -at- netzero -dot- net

73 de KD5YDU