Old November 17th 11, 11:42 PM posted to alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Wordpad double spacing problem

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:19:31 -0800, "Jon Danniken"

Sometimes Wordpad will single space the lines in text, then all of a
sudden it will switch to what appears to be double spacing every
line. Why is that, and is there a way to make it go back to single
spacing?

Same thing happens to me when I try pasting wordpad text into another
application (I notice it a lot in OE).

I hope you find out what's causing it, as I usually end up bouncing between
OO and Notepad to try and monkey with it. I suspect it's a
linefeed/carriage return issue.

Have you tried Cetus wordpad?

No. What's that?