Old June 8th 07, 06:16 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
rob040

Default ARGOSY - HD363N - Network Storage

Hi,

I purchased two of the Argosy HD363N's and both of them show the same
problem. When I am copying files from my PC to the NAS, the connecting
gets lost and the green led is blinking (long off, long on). The
device is not responding to anything (also stand-by switch doesn't
work), HDD and fan keep on running. The latest firmware was already
in. I had this several times, while copying large amounts of files.

I read all the previous posts and learned that this device is not
suited for professional use, but in my opinion it should be able to
backup my internal HDD to this HD363N without problems.
In the device I mounted a Western Digital 250GB harddisk (WD2500JB).

Anyone facing the same problem (f.i. the blinking led in that
frequency)?

Regards,

Rob.