Old November 23rd 07, 08:16 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default unipackage

On Nov 1, 4:11 pm, Mike Scott
wrote:
Anyone dealt with them? Sole trader, it seems; domain registered to a
residential-looking (thanks google!) address. Kosher or no?

--
Mike Scott (unet at scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

hi Mike, i had them (unipackage.co.uk ) come round my uni couple of
weeks ago, i did sign up for the membership and paid the fee. i have
ordered a package but i got to pay some fee for the fone upgrade
before my order is processed, which i havent done so yet as im a bit
worried now. their site claims thousands of visitors and over 1000
members and surely someone must know more about them. however if
something goes wrong, im willing to take it with the uni who gave them
permission to advertise there.

bela
surrey