Old August 6th 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Love2Play[_2_]

Default Data corruption in all my downloaded .zip files

;742342 Wrote: [color=blue][i]
On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:48:01 +0100, Love2Play
wrote:

Of course any idiot can set up a
computer in mom & dads basement, fill it up with corrupt downloads,
and claim they are the IGN Entertainment-FOX Interactive Media
Division (who ever the hell that is....)

And since I NEVER do any business with spammers, you and your website
just earned the royal PLONK.

IGN Entertainment is a huge network for gamers. IGN.com, GameSpy.com
and many more sites. I'm sorry if you don't play PC games or Console
games. Most gamers know us quite well. They get their game news and
walkthroughs etc... from us. We've been around over 10 years. GameSpy
is the name you will find on game boxes like Battlefield 2 and Medal of
Honor for example. Direct2Drive is one of our many sites for gamers.
We don't have a basement

FOX Interactive Media division is a part of FOX News Corp. FOX SPorts,
FOX Television, 20th Century FOX movies studios, MySpace.com and many
more. I regret you've never heard of us.

I'm not a spammer, I am someone who saw one of our customers in need
and came to help. I saw mistated comments and corrected them. It's ok
if you are not interested in our sites. To each his own

Have a great day!

--
Love2Play