Old August 6th 07, 12:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Data corruption in all my downloaded .zip files

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:48:01 +0100, Love2Play
wrote:

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know ___SPAM___ is a licensed retailer
of online media. If you haven't seen it, please check it.
www.____SPAM___.com We have a wide variety of media.
We are owned and operated by IGN Entertainment, a Division of FOX
Interactive Media. Reputable is our middle name !
We sell only licensed games and media. We work with many media owners
such as Ubisoft, Activison, Prima and FOX Studios to bring you the best
in Games, Guides, Movies and Television.

To the owner of this thread:
We also have a full service support center. No need to ask on a blog
what to do, come on over and ask our experts. We provide first rate
support to our customers! For help using ___SPAM___, your account and
downloading games you have purchased please see
http://support.___SPAM___.com

To be honest, the leading cause of corrupt downloads is a router that
is truncating your files. I can't say for sure not knowing your
system, but that is #1. We have more info on our support center and
someone will woek with you personally on it if you wish.

I hope we see you soon!

You won't!!!!!!!!

Christine Henderson
Manager, Customer Service
IGN Entertainment-FOX Interactive Media Division

I see, this was just a cheap attempt at spamming. And for the record,
if your company is so great and reputable, that would mean to me that
you are computer and internet experts. Of course I cant think of any
expert in the computer industry that would refer to a NEWSGROUP as a
BLOG. They're not even close. It sounds to me like your company is
about as amateur as they come. Of course any idiot can set up a
computer in mom & dads basement, fill it up with corrupt downloads,
and claim they are the IGN Entertainment-FOX Interactive Media
Division (who ever the hell that is....)

And since I NEVER do any business with spammers, you and your website
just earned the royal PLONK.