Old February 10th 07, 08:17 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony

Default Cartridge alignment trouble on my HP officejet G85

wrote:
My HP G85 recently ran out of black ink. I put in an HP cartridge, and
now the printer cannot align the cartridges.
I tried with another brand new cartridge, obtaining the same result.
Following the instructions of HP web site, I cleaned the cartridge
electrical contacts with no results.
Is the printer on its way out or can you recommend something else?

Thanks in advance
GT

Sorry to ask the obvious but it does have a working colour cartridge doesn't
it? If not the alignment will fail.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging