Old December 3rd 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Biostar 6100-M9 with EVGA 7600GT PCIx Graphics Card

Just finishing putting this system together. Everything installed fine
using the onboard video. Unfortunately when I installed the EVGA 7600FT
PCIx based graphics card, the system continues to used the onboard
video.

In BIOS there is on option to explicitly disable the onboard video. The
only options are Auto and Always On.

If I understand correctly, when the new graphics card is plugged in,
the onboard video should automatically be disabled.

Any ideas on what I can try?