Old November 10th 10, 07:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
henry21

Default Building mame box

Hi,

As a side project I have a little mame box I'm working on. I want to
join a coin mechanism and logic board to the PC. Each device draws a
current of 65mA. I currently have them connected to the 12v mobo
header.

Is it safe to put these directly on to the PSU? The 12v molex
connectors have 20+ Amps? I'm only drawing 130mA. The wires are also
thinner, like the wires on a small exhaust fan.

Also, what is a clean method for joining the wires together inside the
case? Would I use a terminal mount?

Thanks.