Old September 9th 03, 05:17 PM
Albert Fish

Snowdon Computers wrote:
"Albert Fish" wrote in message
gappy wrote:
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

Hi gobby,

here's some clues for you to be going on with:

'Mick' is a rascist term for an Irishman

No it's not, Irish do not generally belong to a separate race. They
are causican like the (at the moment) majority of UK residents.

so, are you defending him, correcting me or splitting a hair ?

either way, it's abusive and, tbh, I thought I'd heard the last of
gobby arseholes calling the Irish 'mick' as much as I thought
I'd heard the last of all the other abusive terms from the english
for the welsh, scots etc, etc.

seems like some people have a bit further to go along the road
of evolution than the rest of us.

Albert