Old September 9th 03, 03:56 PM
gappy

TOP OF DA MORNING TO YA MY MICK FRIEND

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Gappy is that the shape of your face or just your mouth...n im not a
mick.....i live in the uk#

--
This correspondence does not reflect any opinion of Professor Roland
Marconi. There is a zillionth % chance that he may not be
"gappy" wrote in message
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Hi please dont all start shouting about the fact that I am on the

wrong
site
but I reside in Northern Ireland and want to sell my reg. plate JCZ

6688.
How can I go about it on here. I cannot find any sites. Tnx in

advance
but
not for the complaints....lol