Old December 4th 03, 03:57 PM
jeff findley

Groove writes:

What I normally do is carefully shave down one side of the triple plug with
a craft knife. This releases the metal insert which you then click into the
centre socket. Finally use your craft knife to trim off the remaining part
of the 3rd housing and you're done. PS: Doesn't matter which side you cut.

I typically use a very small screwdriver to release the metal insert,
then start cutting the plug down to two. Note that the cutting may
not be necessary. Sometimes the LED connection isn't adjacent to
another connection that's needed, and having the empty socket covering
a non-needed pin isn't really an issue.

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.