Old December 4th 03, 03:32 PM
Marvin & Sue

Wiley wrote:

The Power LED connector from the case needs to be plugged into the
jumpers on the mainboard. However, the two "prongs" (sorry, can't
think of a better word, though I'm sure there's a standard) on the
mainboard are adjacent, whereas the wire from the case is 3-wide,
with a gap in the middle. Here's roughly what I'm talking about:

I just finished "building" my first computer and the MOBO had two places for
the Power LED connector. There was a 2 wide and a 3 wide male connectors on
the board, and the connector from the Antec Sonnata case was 2 wire three
wide. I have no idea if it would make any difference to pull a wire out and
move it, but I would make sure there was no other connector on the board.
--
Marvin & Sue