Old March 23rd 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Need advice on video card

This really isn't the place for this discussion. However since you
obviously have way too much time on your hands (I cannot for the life
of me, think of why), I will explain once again.

I have a microphone, on a boom. It works better than any microphone I
have tried for Dragon. I have tried all of the top rated ones. I have
tried cheep ones, expensive ones, array microphones, headset
microphones, etc. Nothing has worked as well as this one.

I don't have to worry about the distance between the mic. and my mouth.
The microphone I am using works with near 100% accuracy as long as I
sit at my desk. I couldn't get that sort of performance from any other
unit I tried.

Of course you can call me stupid. You can call me a troll, or even a
liar. But the thing that I wonder is, are you really so insecure that
you can't stand to be wrong one time by someone you don't even know? I
mean, to revert to name calling because someone disagrees with you???
Wow, you must be compensating for something (or a lack thereoff)

Anyway I just want to say that I don't care what you think. If anyone
wants to know more about VR than all they need do is go to a VR group.
If anyone has specific questions for me, I would be delighted to help
out. But this is getting very far from the original topic.

Oh, and one other point, all I ever asked here, was for recomendations
on video cards. I Never asked for nor wanted opinions on SR software
or hardware. I have an injury caused by too much computer use. I have
used SR software as part of my rehabilitation. I would like to
strongly recomend a book, "It's Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" by Demany &
Bellis. I think everyone should read that book BEFORE THEY NEED IT!

I tend to be long winded, and appologize for that. I could have
summed all this up with three words, "get a life!"

Jeff