Old March 23rd 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Need advice on video card

John Doe wrote:
"sbb78247" sbb78247 ****off.com wrote:

jeff22 wrote:
At first I thought you were calling me names.
I don't understand what you are talking about.
I asked a question. I tried to clarify.

Did I post something wrong? Did I somehow offend you?

you just disagreed with him about microphones and a few other
points.

The usual troll.

But in fact, jeff22 claims to know what he is talking about, then he
makes a ludicrous statement about the very same subject. One can
assume he's not that stupid, which just leaves trolling (I guess).

john is just a dickhead like that -

At least you are obvious about it. Or maybe you were just brought up
that way.

unless you want to rattle his chain then
krill file him.

But as any experienced USENET user should know, that just means I get
to talk behind his back.

like the little school girl bitch you are.