Old April 30th 08, 03:39 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Essentio CS5110 the first produced desktop from asus

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:12:18 -0700 (PDT), speedman2010
wrote:

When I search web as every day I was surprised when I readied that
ASUA company announced about it is new Essentio CS5110 desktop and I
Saied " cool ASUS enter to the world of desktop manufactories "
because ASUS produced good product and have a good Reputation On
computer market and I waited for this step a long time
To read more go to http://computerworld4y.blogspot.com/

120W power supply
4gb ram max
core2duo

Sounds more like a low end pc but maybe that's what they want for
starters????