Old April 15th 06, 09:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Arctic Silver Demo's?

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:54:41 -0400, BOB wrote:

I need a good demo for applying Arctic Silver on a HSF. Something with
good text details and fancy pictures, one with a movie/swf file if
possible.

Jeez, Bob. You must be running low on jerk-off material. I don't
know of any videos that provide the kind of visual stimulation you
seek. Just put some arctic silver on both sides. A little dab'll do
ya.

Charlie

Google queries don't seem to yield many quality results as of yet.
thanks,