Old October 23rd 20, 06:40 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default press 4 to unlock core

bad sector wrote:

I use Linux only but even with windows a driver wouldn't do diddley
before the OS loads.

True, but I thought you said the keyboard was slow after the OS loaded,
too. Maybe the driver would provide a quicker interface to the device
than the standard HID driver bundled in Windows.

I revisited their web site. It sucks: hardly any info there. Their
"driver" download looks to be just a tweaker and macro tool. The only
documentation there on their "driver" is a picture of its GUI, so it's a
program, not a driver. See an enlarged pic at:

https://pmt3dcbca-pic35.websiteonlin...10-01_ksxm.png

Looks like the program lets you assign macros to keys, change keycodes,
and adjust lighting. It's a tweaker, not a driver. Hopefully the
keyboard has some memory to store the tweaks, so you don't have to keep
setting them over and over.

Durgod Zeus Engine
^^^ ^^^^

They sure are into god names and Greek mythology, and for a Chinese
company. Odd they didn't call it Pangu or Jade Emperor.