Old November 6th 16, 04:23 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Having some hanging issues when doing something on disk

On 11/3/2016 10:44 AM, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
I've seen this behavior (on a Linux, not Windows machine) when a disk
was flaking out. Whenever I'd do anything that involved an actual disk
access everything would stop for a few seconds; some log entries about
ATA resets would appear and everything would start running again.

Yeah, I got Hard Disk Sentinel installed, and it reports no new problems
on any of these drives.