Old January 26th 04, 12:36 AM
Jon Back

Could be RAM, could be PCI, but definitely related to that 200 FSB. The 3200
RAM should be good unless you've tweaked the latency settings.
Sounds just like a question I read earlier on the Anandtech OC forum.

As it said there, not all 2500 Bartons make it to 200 FSB.

JonB

"Ben" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I recently bought 2500 Barton which I've popped into an Abit NF7-S,
when I increase the FSB to 200 however (with all other settings at
stock) I get a message on boot that "ntoskrnl.exe missing or corrupt"
and XP fails to boot up....When I set it back to 2500 it boots up
fine...

I did manage to get it to boot last night after increasing the voltage
to 1.75 but it still seemed unstable (crashed when running 3D-Mark
2003)....

Does anyone know what this error message indicates?

TIA

(Using the following:
2500+
NF7-S v2