Old January 30th 08, 05:06 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
Will

Default Good Cheap NetApp System To Explore Feature Set?

I'm looking for a few recommendations for NetApp systems I can buy on the
cheap that would give a reasonable introduction to the NetApp feature set,
particularly for things like snapshots. I'm okay with something that is
older technology and maybe a full release out of the current release. My
main goal is to understand how and if the feature set might be used in
various applications we have for disk-based backup.

--
Will