Old May 8th 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jone

Default This group is dead. ATI is dead. Post at AMD group?

On Mon, 07 May 2007 16:57:49 -0800, GTD
wrote:

Jone wrote:
This group is dead. ATI is dead. Post ati video related
questions at AMD group?

Stop buying ATI branded video cards?

Were those supposed to be questions or demands?

ATI is not dead, they are still making video cards

There are a few AMD newsgroups, none seem to be appropriate for video
card questions. at least not by the group's name

Will people stop buying ATI cards? Doubtful.

Just ranting. No one is helping me with my recording question
with my TV wonder 650. If I don't get it resolved. I'll return
it.

I'm already disappointed to see that the Catalyst Media Center
doesn't do many thing the old ATI Media Center can do. Such as
the video quality is limited to a few levels. It only supports
MPG. etc.