Old July 7th 03, 04:24 AM
Howard Kaikow

Default What version of WMP Is needed to work with Nero, InCD, DirectCD and EasyCD?

What about with InCD?

I found the following in the InCD Help or a readme, I forget which?

"InCD is not compatible with the 'Adaptec CD-Burning Plug-in' which is
installed

as part of Windows Media Player 7.x. Please uninstall the plug-in using

'Add/Remove Programs' from the Control Panel."

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.
"Mike Levy" wrote in message
I have WMP 7 with no conflicts with Nero...

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 16:55:14 -0400, "Howard Kaikow"
wrote:

I have WMP version 6.4.9.1125 on Win 2000 SP 4.
Version 6.4.7.1121 on Win 98.

I do not even see 6.4 available for Win 2000 at the MSFT download page

for
WMP.

What version of WMP should I be running in Win 98 and in Win 2000?
How do I avoid conflict with Nero, InCD, DirectCD and EasyCD?