Old December 18th 07, 07:38 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Michael Harding

Default Recover/Restore of a laptop EasyNote.

Can now only access very few sites on the web. After making backups of data
have decided to recover/restore to the "As new" condition.

When I try to run P.Bell's Smart Restore the first thing that shows is a
message to go to Options on Norton and ensure that both Auto Protect and
Script Blocking are turned off - but I remember having a battle with the
Norton program and eventually either managing to remove it or at least
getting it to stop keep showing. The result is that I am unable to load and
reach it's Options as instructed. Consequently I cannot run Smart Restore.

When I run System Restore, even my earliest date (in November 2007) doesn't
correct the problem.

Can anyone please advise what I need do to restore my EasyNote R to it's "As
new" condition.

Michael