Old January 25th 04, 04:09 PM
SpyBorg

I'm also having the same problem with nVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128Mb AGP 8x

i found only version 44.03 driver works for me, and that is not WHQL
certified either

I get an error report from windows telling me its a file called
'nvoglnt.dll'
apparently its something to do with OpenGL ?

Also i have been told that DirectX 9.0b may have conflicts with nVidia based
cards,
DirectX 9.0 has no conflicts im informed.

My system:
MB - Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro nForce 2 chipset (Duel Bios, latest Bios, F12)
(Duel DDR RAM)
1Gb DDR RAM
AMD 2800+
Windows XP Pro w/SP1
On-board sound.

Hope some1 can help us both out, sounds like the same problem whatever it
is.

Thanks

Stu

"GreatShot" wrote in message
Hi !

I have a Tornado(Inno3D) Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128Mo AGPx4.
My OpenGl games (Ennemy territory, Wolfenstein...) locks up with the new
official detonator drivers.

With the driver version 53.03 . These games lock up after 20s of play

(hard
reset).
With the driver version 52.16. These games lock up immediately ! at the

init
of the opengl coponents.
With the old driver version 45.33. These games Work fine !

It's strange, because the 2 first drivers are WHQL certified, not the

third
that works fine.
My motherboard and video card are not overclocked,
In the BIOS a have reduced to the minimum the AGP values - same results.
3DMARK2003 works fine with these 3 versions.

My Config:
All drivers, OS, BIOS are up to date.
Windows XP Home SP1
MB : ASUS A7N8X-X with nForce2 chipset